The COVID-19 pandemic has touched every part of our lives, leaving Canadians feeling especially uncertain about their financial situation.
Here are 6 lessons to inform, reduce, and relieve your financial burden:
1. Your spending habits need to adapt.
2. Finances are tied to mental health.
3. Cashing in your RRSP and other investments now will have long-term repercussions.
4. Access all available sources of income and explore relief options.
5. Avoid more debt, if possible.
6. Bankruptcy is not the end of the world.
Read the full article here: https://bit.ly/COVID19Finances